How to be certain there are no returning nuisance wildlife
Wildlife X Team is committed to the safe removal of wildlife from your property plus we are dedicated to ensuring that the nuisance wildlife does not return. Often times when a wildlife removal service is used, they do not make certain that other wildlife can’t continue to gain entry to your property. It is vitally important that if you are in need of wildlife removal services that you obtain the assistance from professionals that promise to remove the wildlife, plus seal up any entry points to prevent further access for wildlife in the future.
Wildlife X Team begins every wildlife removal job with a thorough inspection of the property. The initial visit is the most important when seeking a wildlife removal service. During the inspection, we will determine what nuisance animals are causing the problem to determine what type of animal removal is required. We will also determine how the animals are entering the structure. During the inspection, we will determine what nuisance animals are causing the problem to determine what type of animal removal is required. We will also determine how the animals are entering the structure.
Every building is unique and problems do vary. Wildlife X Team will perform the most comprehensive inspection available. We do this by covering the interior and exterior of the structure including the roof, attic, crawlspace, foundation, chimney, decking, and landscape.
Terms & Conditions for Free Inspection Program
• Free inspection program applies to owner-occupied residential properties only.
• Free inspections are limited to our primary service area, including Arlington, Collierville, Cordova, Eads, East Memphis, Germantown, Lakeland, and Midtown Memphis in Shelby County along with Olive Branch and Southaven in Desoto County, Mississippi. Fees apply to inspections conducted outside our primary service area. If you hire us for trapping and repair services, the inspection fee will be credited against the cost of those services.
• Free inspections will only be conducted once per year. Additional inspection visits require the payment of an inspection fee.
• Fees apply for commercial inspections.
• Inspections in connection with the purchase or sale of a residence will require an inspection fee.
• Rental properties are considered commercial inspections and require the approval of the landlord.
• Free inspection program does not include service calls involving snakes.
• Free inspection program does not apply to after hours or emergency service calls.
Wildlife X Team reserves the right to terminate or modify this program at any time.
Wildlife X Team will then suggest any necessary habitat modifications and provide a written estimate for necessary animal exclusions and damage repair work that should be performed to prevent future incidents.
Our 25 point wildlife inspection of your property will ensure it is safe and free of animals and pests that are unwanted. During this inspection before we perform the wildlife removal service, we’ll check:
Chimneys, Vents, Roofs, Insulation, Attic restoration, Gutter guards, Eaves, Siding, Brick, Weep holes, Foundation vents, Weather stripping, Trees, Debris removal, Dryer vents, Conducive conditions, Ridge vents, Construction gaps, and more!